Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Heart


My Heart
Originally uploaded by Reminiscence.
I never had a way with words
couldn't lie to save my life
So can I give you blood and tears
call it the voice I'll never find?

I write in words that do not speak
they dance around what I want to say
I speak in words that do not speak
they dance around what I want you to know

Let me let you see my heart
read the words written in the veins
Then trace the spirals in my soul
and decipher what was my intent

Take out my eyes one brown and one green
look through them for a while for me
see the way the world enters into my mind
look at the way that I used to look at you

I never had a way with words
couldn't lie to save my life
So can I give you blood and tears
call it the voice I'll never find?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best. I wish they were more people like you out there.

A friend from America
Hope you smile